The Lidon Group is a group of sister associated companies owned and run by
members of the Fitzpatrick Family.
Established in 1954 and originally based in Monasterevin, the Lidon Group has expanded and now operates across Leinster with a range of Motor Dealerships, Agricultural Machinery, Forecourt convenience and food and beverage offerings, employing over 350 people.
- Junction 14 Mayfield: Junction 14 Mayfield is a Motorway Service Area on the busy M7 and is one of Ireland’s busiest service stations, with on average 45,000 visitors per week. Established in 2011, it’s convenient location gives commuters an opportunity to Relax, Recharge and Refuel without adding extra time traveling on to their journey. Junction 14 Mayfield is renowned for it’s first class facilities and has won numerous awards including the forecourt of the year award for 3 consecutive years.
- Fitzpatrick's @ New Lodge Cross: Fitzpatrick’s New Lodge is a Texaco Petrol Station with a Spar store, full off-license, an Insomnia Café & a busy award winning Deli. Fitzpatrick’s Service Station is in business for over 60 years in the town of Monasterevin, Co. Kildare. Voted best small service station 2016.
- JH Fitzpatrick LTD: Established in 1954, JH Fitzpatrick Ltd is a family owned tractor & farm machinery business that has been serving the farming community in Kildare, Laois, Wicklow and further afield for over 60 years. The business has a dedicated team who specialise in New Tractor Sales, Used Tractors Sales, Farm Machinery, Spare Parts, Tractor and Farm Machinery Servicing.
- Monasterevin Motors: Established in 1954 by the Fitzpatrick family, Monasterevin Motors is one of Kildare’s oldest and largest car dealers. With vast experience in the motor trade from Sales, Servicing, Parts and Body-shop.
- The Crossings Motor Centre: Crossings Motor Centre was established in 2012 by Dealer Principal Liam Fitzpatrick and is the only authorised Toyota dealership in Kildare.
- Monread Fare: The latest business in the Lidon Group portfolio, Monread Fare is a Texaco Service Station with Insomnia Cáfe, Papa John's Pizza, The Chicken Guys and Spar Convenience Store & Deli. Monread Fare is due to open in the Summer of 2018